Monday, April 5, 2010

A Weekend Off The Grid Was Much Needed... Even If I Couldn't Wait To Get Back

It's official.

I have an internet addiction... ask my gf, she'll tell you. This is me after about 1.5 days without access:



Now, it's more like a Coffee addiction than say, hard drugs, but it's an addiction nonetheless. I spent the weekend at my lady's parents house eating delicious food and playing with their new puppy (who is adorable), but in order to get the great scenery and sounds of the great outdoors, I was confined to only having dial up internet access. I must admit it was a great throwback (my gf and I had a good debate on the merits of ICQ... but eventually decided we didn't need to redownload it for nostalic purposes!)

I did manage to survive it all, and I have about 5lbs worth of extra weight to prove there are other unhealthy things that I could replace my internet use with... but for now, I'll stick with the highspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment