Saturday, May 29, 2010

Make $25CAD... the easy way!!

Want to win $25 in cold hard, Canadian cash? If so, check out coreytyhurst.com on Facebook and let me know what you think of my new website mockup! In collaboration with kaitsouch.com, I am launching the official coreytyhurst.com website in a few weeks, and I want my loyal fans (all 8 of you!) to give feedback and help make the site as good as it can be!

Kaitlyn Souch is a fledgling web designer and she has done a great job in preparing a site that really reflects my personal brand. I would recommend her work to anyone, so I thought I would share her expertise with the world by asking for input into the design of coreytyhurst.com.

Leave your comments... when the site launches Kait and I will pick the best fan feedback and I will send then $25CAD in cold, hard cash. It's easy, give constructive feedback, make sure it's better than everyone else', and you win $$$
(Note, this contest is for individuals only; no companies or 3rd party advertisers are permitted to win)

Here's the initial design (don't mind the spelling and language stuff... its just a draft!):

This puppy is going to be linked to my Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, and the coreytyhurst.com Facebook page, and many of my other social networking sites. If you like it, become a fan of coreytyhurst.com on Facebook!

About coreytyhurst.com:
This is a personal website where I will be sharing my latest endeavors in technology, media, video games, politics, economics, and anything else that I find interesting about how people interact in the crazy world we live in. I'm not out to make money, simply share my experiences with the world.

About kaitsouch.com:
Kaitlyn Souch is a web design student at Sir Sanford Fleming College. She has produced many multimedia projects, including websites, print, and photographic works. Her passion for design and her bubbly personality ensure that your project is done on time and without hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment