Friday, July 9, 2010

I Love Jib Jab so much. It's. Just. Awesome.





Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

The video pretty much speaks for itself. For $12/year I can send as many ridiculous cards and put as many of my friends into hilarious videos as I want.

The Facebook integration is brilliant, they've clearly been doing their work on the business end (Star Wars 30th Anniversary, World Cup, and now promoting the new Season of Mad Men).

Here's the one I made of me in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Btw, if you are planning on scoring points with your gf on this one, be sure she is Princess Leah as opposed to someone else. Just trust me on this one.

And, if I'm not interested in shelling out the cash, I can still watch a hilarious video making fun of every single event that happened in a year.

In short, Jib Jab is a great site, and it's been one of my favourites for a long time.... ever since John Kerry thought he could give Bush a run for his money.

No comments:

Post a Comment