Thursday, July 29, 2010

Slowly But Surely

I am feeling pretty good about myself and how far I've come in this online journey I've been calling coreytyhurst.com. Slowly, but surely the site is coming together nicely. No doubt I have much more work to do on content, and I have some really basic SEO that I need to work on, but at least everything is looking decent on the surface.

The latest addition to my blog is the Facebook "like" button. I added this because its been working wonders over at www.empirebuilding.net, so we'll see how it works here. I must admit, I haven't exactly figured out the right strategy for my Facebook page, as I'm not selling anything and don't really have a reason for people to go there aside from me piping in all of the articles which I deem interesting.

The experiment continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment