Sunday, February 21, 2010

Falling Off The Face Of The Earth


I have not fallen off the face of the planet... although judging by my internet presence over the last week one could believe that!

Honestly, I have just been very busy with work/personal things. After my trip to Vancity/Calgary last week, I spent the whole (short) week at work catching up on administrative stuff, as well as connecting with some of my coworkers on the projects that we have all committed to. IN addition, my gf was on her reading week so when push comes to shove, she is more important my some silly blog.

But its Sunday, I'm back, and I'm hoping that this week I will be able to get back in the groove of writing about the latest happenings in the world. Since this is clearly a random post with no specific topic, I will leave you with the following for entertainment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOZBU257ERE

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment