Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Favourite New Site

Kudos to Google Reader and Engadget for picking this doozy up for me. This site allows you to create a quick, minimalist site and link your standard social media tools to it. You can import your own background, set your fonts/colours, and voila! an easy website is up and running.

I must admit there is limited functionality at this time, but hopefully once they get their idea off the ground more features will be added. Some suggestions include adding the more obscure social sites as well as allowing you to adjust how big the text boxes are.

Until then though, I'm pretty content with what I put together in about 15 minutes.
http://flavors.me/coreytyhurst

Oh yes, there is also a premium feature for $20/year that allows you to track trends and include contact info, so this could definitely serve as an electronic business card/CV of sorts if you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment