Thursday, February 4, 2010

How My Online Life Got Her Groove Back

This past week has been intense in my online life... I've started a blog (2 followers strong!!), was compromised by an addon manager program for WoW (now I have all new passwords on EVERYTHING), set up a shared Google calendar with my favourite lady (love you babe!), and I've actually started organizing all of the files I have on my computer that I just save where ever due to laziness and an over-abundance of hard drive space.

I'd say its been a productive week! For one, this Blog gives me something to do when I get home aside from veg out on chips and video games, although that is my preferred course of action after a long day at work. Another good thing is that it's making me feel more in touch with the outside world again... which I think is great!

My next steps are to create a real to-do list of things to finish organizing my online world. I need to finish filing all of those documents I mentioned on my computer, I'd like to organize all of the great business ideas that always come to me into some sort of cohesive idea sheet, try my hand at finding a good RSS reader and setting that up, and I really need to jump into my recently revived Second Life account to see what all the hype is about. And on top of that, I likely need to do some work this weekend as I'm gone from Tues-Fri in Vancouver/Calgary for work.

I don't even want to talk about the RL stuff that I need to do... *cringes at the thought of scrubbing toilets and ironing*

PS: Van/Calgary for work is not as glorious as it sounds... its multiple flight hours, minimal sleep, and I'll be inside about 90% of the time giving presentations... so don't be jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment